How the Fortune 100 Engage in Online Social Media Groups
In a recent report by iStrategy, looking at the online marketing trends by Fortune 100 companies on online social media websites, it highlighted interesting statistics how these corporations spend time in marketing their services online.
An increasing number of Internet users are making use of social media technologies, such as Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare it only make sense for large corporations to invest in advertising on these very same technologies.
Some interesting statistics include the following:
- 79% of Fortune 100 companies are following activities on online social media websites.
- 20% of Fortune 100 companies are making use of all 4 main social media websites, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Blogs)
- 82% of Fortune 100 companies update and engage with customers on their Twitter accounts.
- Fortune 100 companies post on average 3.6 posts on their ‘Walls’ at Facebook.com.
- 50% of all Fortune 100 companies have Youtube accounts and upload on average 10 videos each month.
From the statistics revealed it is clear that the world’s leading corporations realize the value of these online communities and are utilizing these sources in full when it comes to marketing their brands, products and engaging with their clients.
What others are reading:
If you want to read fresh news, visit News Mania.com (our new home)
Short URL: http://www.eworldpost.com/?p=369